Chouteau, originally called Cody's Creek, became a stop on the Katy railroad in 1871. It soon became a thriving cattle town. The name was changed to Chouteau after the creek that flows north of town that was named for French fur trader Auguste Pierre Chouteau from the Chouteau family. Auguste created the first permanent white settlement in present-day Salina, Oklahoma.
- Type: Purchase + 1 more
- Status: For Sale + 2 more
- Save Search
Off Market|2,308 sqft|4 beds|2 baths|0.486 acres|#2215030
For Sale|4,016 sqft|5 beds|2.5 baths|9 acres|#2214746
For Sale|1,216 sqft|4 beds|2 baths|5 acres|#2213679
For Sale|1,872 sqft|3 beds|2 baths|4.21 acres|#2212674